I wanted to share a pizza recipe I found on pinterest, but I did make some tweaks to it. I’ll post it at the bottom of this blog post!
A little update on my pregnancy, I will be 24 weeks this Friday. I’m feeling great, I’m at the point in the pregnancy where I have energy and feel pretty much normal except the growing belly and movements, which I love! This baby seems to get really active when I’m ready to go to sleep, so I generally get to enjoy the feeling of those baby kicks to myself for 10-15 minutes before I fall asleep. Mallorie has yet to keep her hand on there long enough to feel the kicks and Makenzie loves to get rocked to sleep randomly again (which I’m not minding at all) and she lays on me with her back on my belly and she’s gotten some kicks, and she gets alarmed and says “what’s that?!” So cute. I think I’m most excited in this pregnancy for the girls to meet their new sibling. I feel like my heart already explodes and I get emotional just thinking about it, I can’t imagine what that exact moment of them meeting each other is going to be like!
I’m sure you have all seen my posts on the Pruvit products and the Reboot that happens in the middle of every month. I’ve put some information for you to read on exactly what the reboot is. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to message me on Instagram or Facebook or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This 60 hour Keto Reboot will assist you to reset your metabolism by reprogramming your genes to run on fat for fuel. By conquering a 60 hour Keto reboot, you engage your body to use fat as an energy source while gradually shifting into Keto Adaptation. Click here to view the Pruvit page.
If you are interested in doing the Reboot this month, let me know. I have a couple extras available I can ship out this week!
- 1 cup warm water, about 110F
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (I used Simply Balanced from Target)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the warm water, sugar, and yeast in a glass measuring cup. Whisk to combine.
- While the yeast is proofing for 3-4 minutes, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and ground flax seeds in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- With the mixer running on low, slowly add the yeast mixture and oil. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat for 3-4 minutes.
- Using an oiled spatula, press the dough off the sides into a ball. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Oil a 12-inch round pizza pan. Using oiled or wet hands, press the dough into the pan. The dough will shrink slightly as it bake, so press the dough as thin as you can to cover the pan. Let rise for another 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add your desired toppings. Bake for another 10-15 minutes depending on your toppings. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!