Tis’ the Season for baking! Mallorie loves to bake with me and it is so much fun to do with her, and she is such a great helper. I bought Hershey kisses to make the Peanut Butter Blossoms so that’s what we did tonight. The recipe came from the Hershey’s site.
- 24 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 cup Jif Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp additional granulated sugar for rolling
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- 2. Beat peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl. Add egg; beat well.
- 3. Shape dough into 24 equal balls (about 1 inch). Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 24 cookies.
- NOTE: Always read labels of each ingredient to ensure that they are gluten free prior to use
110 Calories, 11 Carbohydrates, 7 Fat, 3 Protein
Today went by so fast. My workout was completed BEFORE the girls woke up, Mom win on a Monday! Today I rode my bike with the Peleton biking app followed by a little core work from the app as well. Meals today have been a shake, eggs and cheese, leftover burger with a salad, a glass of rosé and 2 Peanut Butter Blossoms. Staying on track at 1100 calories…hey, we have to enjoy ourselves right? 🙂
As I sit here writing this, Mallorie is sitting at the table using her scissors she earned from filling up her chore chart last week. She has been intrigued by scissors for a while so I decided it was time for her to start learning and she is doing great. She made snowflakes with her “Gam” (Travis’ mom) this weekend that she keeps trying to recreate, so cute!
Enjoy the recipe if you decide to try it!
As always, questions or anything can be sent to email@example.com or Facebook messenger!
Thanks for reading!!
Also, burning after Makenzie’s stinky diaper. Pillar Candle – Cedar Magnolia – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia from Target. If you want to shop through me from Target.com, click on any of the Target links on my page. Thanks!